Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
Network Computer System Admin I will operate / maintain / sustain the JNN, the Blue Force Tracker (BFT) – Joint Capability Release (JCR) – Joint Capabilities Release (JCR-LOG) – Joint Battle Command Platform (JBC_P) Systems, and Access Control requirement.
- The Systems Administrator I will be end-user support including installation, troubleshooting, hardware break/fix, phone support and account management.
- The position will assist in the maintenance of the OPS GRP networks and server systems.
- The Systems Administrator I will interact with IT staff and end users daily to provide outstanding customer service.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of OPS GRP networks including hardware/software support, training, and special projects.
- Plans, designs and implements data connectivity for local area network (LAN) systems; assists in coordinating special projects including network related wiring plans, system installations, backup, maintenance and problem solving.
- Assists in providing network and remote connectivity hardware/software support; maintains LAN user documentation including hardware/software applications, support logs and other related information.
- Researches and recommends network and server hardware and software; assist in installing, designing, configuring, and maintaining system hardware and software.
- Analyzes and troubleshoots the network logs and tracks the nature and resolution or problems; monitors usage to ensure security of data and access privileges; researches, analyzes, monitors, troubleshoots and resolves data network problems.
- Develops, maintains and implements network support and archiving procedures; researches and evaluates new technologies related to computer networking.
- Recommends and specifies the purchase of related products and services; keeps current regarding new hardware/software products for system enhancements.
- Assists and provides support to the Technology Support/Trainers as necessary.
- Associates Degree in Computer Technology or equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree.
- 2 years minimum of technical support experience for end-user network.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.