In support of the Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC), Knight Federal provides several IT solutions and services.
Knight Federal Solutions brings the expertise required to solve complex integration, configuration, connectivity, and cyber defense challenges specializing in Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC), C4I, and C2 systems and environments. Knight Federal stands ready to design, modernize, support, deploy, and defend your enterprise with an experienced team executing hundreds of exercises and events, supporting and defending our nations’ most secure networks.
Our technical capabilities include:
- Command and Control (C2) and Command, Control, Communication, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) integration, modernization, operation and maintenance, development, and technical support
- System Administration for Windows and Linux to include virtual solutions and cloud migration
- Network Engineering, tactical planning, monitoring and response
- Video Teleconferencing (VTC) and Audio Visual (AV) setup, installation, operation, and maintenance
- Help Desk Tier I to Tier III level of support to include peripheral and/or auxiliary device installation, troubleshooting and repair
- Software Development (Java, .Net, SharePoint, SQL) cloud integration and deployment, new software, application or tools development, testing, database administration and development, and operation and maintenance
- Configuration Management and System Integration