With a team of Information Systems Security Officers (ISSOs), Cyber Network Defense (CND), and Risk Management Framework (RMF) experts our team is ready to provide a wide range of cybersecurity solutions.
With a team of Information Systems Security Officers (ISSOs), Cyber Network Defense (CND) specialists, and Risk Management Framework (RMF) experts,\ our team is ready to provide a wide range of cybersecurity solutions.
Knight Federal Solutions brings proven success in cyber event planning and execution, Assessment and Authorization (A&A), Vulnerability Management and Assessments, CND, and cybersecurity training to the defense and intelligence sectors.
Planning and Operations:
- System Security Plans (SSP)
- Risk assessments
- Audit and scanning policy adherence plans
- HBSS implementation planning
- Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M)
- Contingency and Disaster Recovery Plans (CP) & (DRP)
Assessment, Authorization, and Vulnerability Management:
- Penetration Testing to identify deviations from acceptable configurations or policies
- Incident response procedure and capabilities evaluation
- Threat vector identification
- Root-cause process, policy, procedural, and infrastructure defense analysis
- Counseling to mitigate procedural or capabilities shortfalls.
- Continuous Monitoring (CM) for near real-time risk management
- ATO process streamlining and modernization
- ATO systems and applications management
- Artifact repository update counseling
- POA&M monitoring
Cyber Network Defense and Cybersecurity Training:
- Certification Checks and CND exercise support and training.
- Proficiency to provide training for latest automated tools
- Manual monitoring for any non-automated controls
- 24/7/365 supervision, monitoring, and management
- Ensure optimal safety and performance
- Intrusion prevention, categorization, and remediation
- Secure communications, cloud, LAN/WAN routers, switches, firewalls, and VoIP systems
- DoD 8570 certified
- Information Assurance Management (IAM) compliant
During CND exercises Knight Federal has identified attempted and successful penetrations, denial of service, and malicious logic attacks. We take action to eliminate or mitigate all threats.
Regardless of your cybersecurity posture, Knight Federal provides the most up-to-date solutions in an ever-changing environment to ensure your enterprise’s security.