Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
The candidate will work within a cross-functional agile scrum team and will be responsible for developing and maintaining software, creating unit tests, and working with the test team to automate testing, documenting build and deploy procedures, as well as participating in integration activities with the DevOps team. Development is primarily on an unclassified network, but this position will require significant time working in the Herndon SCIF. and should be considered an on-site position.
- Performs design, development, and maintenance activities using DIA standard development environments, tools, and processes (e.g. Linux, Java, Jira, Git, bash, Python)
- Works with the test team to automate performance and regression testing
- Works with the DevOps team on integration activities, supporting integration with other systems, security hardening and assessment, and troubleshooting deployment to multiple networks
- Requires 9+ with BS/BA or 7 years with MS/MA or 4 years with PhD; an additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree requirement
- Experience with object-oriented programming using Java and/or C++
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Bash and Python
- Experience with software development on a 3-tiers system involving a relational database
- Experience working with Linux or other Unix-like systems
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with CI poly
- Experience with workflow design/orchestration/implementation
- Experience with Red Hat or CentOS Linux
- Experience with NiFi development
- Experience with AWS CloudFormation or Ansible
- Familiarity with Git, Jira, Confluence
- Experience with web technologies including REST, XML, XSD and CFS
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.