Information Assurance Engineer
Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
- Manages and oversees all aspects of cyber security for onsite systems.
- Identifies security risks, threats, and vulnerabilities to systems and networks and implements necessary security measures to nullify those threats.
- Analyzes organization’s network and systems security measures and updates them as necessary to maintain security compliance.
- Assists in the updating and maintaining of organization’s security documentation including policies, standards, and best practices.
- Records incidents and reports them to upper management.
- Ensures the integrity and protection of networks and systems through implementation of secure policies and procedures.
- Educates organization’s employees on standards and best practices to mitigate risk of data exposure.
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.