Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
- DevOps Systems Engineer (All LCATs considered)
- Candidate will develop CI/CD build and deploy pipelines; integrate tools into the pipeline and manage debugging integration issues. In addition, candidate will help integrate with various tools for the DevOps process.
- Development of CI/CD Build and Deployment Pipelines
- Write/modify Jenkins-based groovy scripts
- Write/update CloudFormation scripts
- Troubleshoot pipeline issues across Jenkins and AWS Environments (Linux EC2, RDS, CloudFormation, Elasticsearch, etc…)
- Document key features for developer use
- Help write and maintain scripts for process improvements (ex: stage/unstagebuilds, branch tag automation, automating variance corrections across networks)
- Integrate tools into the pipeline
- Work with the development teams to bring in new microservices into the pipeline. Helping troubleshoot as necessary.
- Work through steps to automate installations of COTS products into the architecture
- Debugging integration issues
- Help identify issues in the deployment (i.e. potentially intermittent connectivity issues from an API Server to the Database)
- Monitor (and help develop scripts to monitor) the AWS services to ensure everything is functioning as necessary
- DevOps Tool Integration
- Help integrate with various tools for the DevOps process (SonarQube, Fortify, Jenkins, Robot Framework/Selenium, Artifactory, etc…)
- A Bachelor’s degree and 9+ years of relevant experience OR a Master’s degree with 7 years of relevant experience OR a PhD with 4 years of relevant experience; an additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement
- Experience with Linux Environments
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Bash and Python
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Git for Source Control
- Understanding and willingness to work in a DevSecOps oriented environment with an Infrastructure as Code mindset
- Active CompTIA Security+ CE Certification (or equivalent DoD IAT Level 2 cert)
- Position is 100% onsite. NO EXCEPTIONS
- TS/ SCI CI Poly
- Experience with CloudFormation, Elasticsearch
- Basic understanding of an Object-Oriented Programming Language, preferably Java or Python
- Experience integrating Jenkins and Docker for automated CI/CD pipelines
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes or OpenShift Container Platform
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.