Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of cloud systems and environments
- Provide support for cloud systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and problem resolution for all the client/server/storage/network devices
- Collaborate with support teams on workload management, patch management, active directory management, onboarding, and any other troubleshooting as required
- Optimize cloud system operations, resource utilization, and perform capacity analysis and planning
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to management and internal customers for escalated tickets
- Support the deployment of applications across multiple classification levels
- Support requirements to capabilities analysis and implementation
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline, or 2+ years of experience as a Cloud Systems Engineer or Systems Administrator may be substituted for a degree
- 2+ years of experience in cloud technologies and platforms, such as AWS, Azure, or other cloud service providers
- 2+ years of experience in Windows Server and/or Linux Systems Administration
- 1+ years of experience with PowerShell and/or Bash Scripting
- DoD 8570 Compliant with IAT Level II certification
Bonus points if you have:
- AWS associate level certifications
- 2+ years of experience with debugging (grepping logs, stack traces, tracking down permissions issues, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience in software development to include:
- Commercial or Private git experience
- Experience with DevOps (configuration management (Ansible (preferred), Chef, or Puppet), application deployment, security)
- Experience with RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- General understanding of Networking principles
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.