Battle Lab Space Domain Planner
Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
The contractor shall provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) across Space joint operations to the 805 CTS. Will support Service and COCOM exercises, demonstrations, simulations, war games and related events. Provides briefings and staff level support to out brief FLAG exercise activities, to include briefing senior leaders within the DoD. Prepares correspondence, presentations, graphics, analysis, and other documentation. Will prepare, review, edit and comment on surveys, analyses, requirements documents, and assessments.
- Masters’ degree highly preferred
- Must be a former military officer (O-5 or higher) with minimum of 10 years operational Space Operations experience
- Must be a former AF Space or Space Force 13S Space Operations officer with tactical-level space operations and operational-level Space Command & Control experience
- Must be proficient in briefing large audiences
- Must have a Secret clearance with eligibility to upgrade to Top Secret/SCI
- Space Weapons School (WIC) graduate highly desired
- AOC/CSpOC experience desired with space warfighter integration experience desired
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.