Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
The Contract Instructor (CI) reports directly to the Site Manager. The FA-18EF Contract Instructor’s primary job responsibilities are as follows:
- Conduct scheduled CI led/supported training for Training Device and Systems Training, including briefs and debriefs, using traditional and modern tools such as interactive white boards, computers, and video projector systems.
- Evaluate student training/mission performance as required and record trainer performance IAW established criteria.
- Review curriculum, assess, and recommend improvements to the training program.
- Maintain, assess, and recommend improvements to mission scenarios for effectiveness and currency.
- Provide classroom instruction and recommendations for improvement to include test and test materials, lesson plans and trainee guides under the guidelines of current directives.
- Academic instruction to include Instructor led lecture, discussion for Crew Resource Management, Instrument Ground School and self-paced Computer Aided Instruction and Computer Based Training in support of courses required for each platform.
- Assist with training device inspections and certification programs and other special projects.
- Other additional CI support and collateral responsibilities/duties as assigned by the Site Manager.
NATOPS qualified aircrew member (Pilot or Electronic Warfare Officer) of the FA-18CDEF aircraft within the preceding 5 years and have a minimum of 1 deployed fleet tour and 500 flying hours in the FA-18CDEF or have been a designated FA-18CDEF CI within the preceding 2 years.
Applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to receive and maintain a minimum of a SECRET clearance for access to classified information.
- The applicant must be a US citizen, possess the ability to obtain a US passport and must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Requires mental alertness and acute concentration for long periods of time during training scenarios.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Physical ability to walk, stand, and/or sit for extended periods of time (2 hours+).
- Must present a professional appearance at all times.
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.