Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
Operator/Trainer will operate, maintain, and sustain the Replicated Internet (RI) requirement.
- Develops and maintains an organization’s web site or intranet site.
- Coordinates across the organization to publish or develop new content. Designs the look and feel for the site. Monitors site traffic and helps scale site capacity to meet traffic demands and performance expectations.
- Performs backups, manages databases, and administers security.
- Typically requires bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Typically reports to manager.
- Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function.
- Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
- Associate degree in web development.
- 2 to 4 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.