Systems Engineer IV-1
Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
Contractor shall provide a qualified workforce in order to perform system engineering tasks including activities such as system planning, analysis, design, modification, conversion, and implementation as task lead, functional lead, or individual contributor. Performs highly advanced engineering activities in the design, integration and analysis of complex systems. Supports planning, scheduling, conducting and/or coordinating detailed phases of projects.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in relevant field
- Must have experience with VMWare Cloud Foundation Technologies supporting vRealize automation and SaltStack
- Must have experience with programming languages (i.e., YAML, JSON, Python, etc.)
- Must have experience with Kubernetes (K8 orchestration)
- Must have a Secret clearance with eligibility to upgrade to Top Secret/SCI
- Applicable Bachelor of Science preferred
- Vmware VCP highly preferred
- AWS/Azure knowledge/experience highly desired
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator desired
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.