Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
Junior Engineer responsible for working in a team that is developing the next-generation collective training software system.
Essential Job Functions:
Work with development teams and customer to track, manage, and report on requirements, perform gap analysis, and develop DODAF views. System is developed in an Agile DevSecOps environment.
- Two (2) years of experience years system design experience, including hardware/software integration experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, from an accredited college or university
- Must have experience working both independently and as a member of an agile development team
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of tools including Jira and Confluence required.
- Experience with Cameo Enterprise Architect is a plus
- Modeling and Simulations experience is a plus
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U. S. Citizenship status with the ability to obtain a SECRET to TOP SECRET security clearance. Security Clearance requirements will be specified in the Government’s Task Order.
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.