Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
The selected candidate should have experience with structured software development methodologies and modern software test tools and techniques. The candidate will work within a cross-functional Scrum team, and will be responsible for developing software, participating in acceptance criteria development, creating scripts and utilizing COTS tools to automate testing, documenting instructions, and participating in integration activities.
- Performs software engineering and development activities associated with supporting, maintaining, and enhancing software using an Agile DevSecOps model
- Develops and integrates bug fixes and new feature enhancements using DIA standard development tools and processes (e.g., Java, Jira, Git, Junit).
- Identifies and integrates DIA and IC shared services (e.g., IC PKI and IAA)
- Designs and develops APIs and data access services for new data feeds, and implements API gateways to enable enterprise access to existing and new data
- Supports trade studies/analyses of alternatives and assessments of potential technologies that may be applicable to the application, and provides recommendations
- Develops or updates engineering artifacts including System Design Documents, Development Sprint Plans, and Sprint Summary Reports.”
- A Bachelor’s degree with 9+ years of relevant experience OR a Master’s degree with 7 years of relevant experience OR a PhD with 4 years of relevant experience; an additional 4 years of experience maybe considered in lieu of a degree requirement
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services, OpenShift, microservices
- Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, MySQL experience
- Experience designing, developing, maintaining, and enhancing Big Data analytic systems
- Experience supporting the DevSecOps pipeline including Jira, Git, Junit, Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, and Artifactory
- TS/SCI CI poly
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.