Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
• Performs design, development, and maintenance activities using DIA standard development environments, tools and processes (e.g. Linux, Java, Jira, Git, bash, Python)
• Works with the test team to automate performance and regression testing
• Works with the DevSecOps team on integration activities, supporting integration with other systems, security hardening and assessment, and troubleshooting deployment to multiple networks
• Requires 9+ with BS/BA or 7 years with MS/MA or 4 years with PhD; an additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree requirement
• 6+ years of experience with compiled languages, such as Java and C
• 2+ years of experience with scripting languages, such as Bash and Python
• 6+ years of experience working with Linux or other Unix-like systems
• TS/ SCI Clearance with CI poly
• 6+ years of experience with Red Hat or CentOS Linux
• 2+ years of experience with NiFi
• 2+ years of experience with AWS CloudFormation or Ansible
• Familiarity with Git, Jira, Confluence
• 2+ years of experience with web technologies including REST, XML, XSD
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.