Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
Senior Engineer responsible for working in a team that is developing the next-generation collective training software system.
Essential Job Functions:
Support the integration of terrain data into the next generation of collective training software systems. Work in an agile team environment to develop terrain databases for use in ground, air and dismounted platforms. Develop software that transforms terrain source products into efficient runtime representations.
- Eight (8) years’ experience designing and developing terrain content for integration into large-scale simulation systems and networks.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Engineering, or Computer Science, from an accredited college or university.
- Requires competence with software/hardware analysis and design, performance analysis, configuration, and data management.
- Must have experience working both independently and as a member of an agile development team.
- Experience developing in Unity
- C# and C++ development experience
- Background in Geospatial data handling and testing, for use in runtime systems.
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U. S. Citizenship status with ability to obtain a SECRET to TOP SECRET security clearance. Security Clearance requirements will be specified in the Government’s Task Order.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. The above is intended to describe the general contents of and requirements for the performance of this job.
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.