Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
We are currently seeking a Software Developer/SharePoint Manager to customize, update, and maintain customer SharePoint site collections and libraries.
- Maintain and update customer SharePoint Sites, subsites, pages, apps, and permissions.
- Maintain configuration of SharePoint layout and changes to site requirements.
- Gather customers requirements to develop and maintain SharePoint libraries, lists, and other apps.
- Maintain document repositories (versions and tagging) for customer deliverables, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and team documentation.
- Develop and maintain Knowledge Management process and procedures; provide training and SOPs to leadership and team members.
- Utilize out of the box SharePoint capabilities to manage customer requirements.
- Provide SharePoint training and tutorials to government leadership and team members.
- Develop and maintain automated dashboards and reporting.
- Other tasks as required
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to pass CI Poly.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in management consulting or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and/or experience with a Master’s degree or advanced training in information technology.
- Experience with the following:
- Libraries: Font Awesome, JQuery, Vue, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Moment, and FullCalendar
- JSON, XML, XSLT, SOAP, REST, and XPath
- Web analytics platforms: Matomo (formerly Piwik – Intelink Web Analytics) or Google Analytics,
- AJAX and/or XML, HTTP, Requests
- Content Management Systems: SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online, or WordPress
- Secure File Transfer Protocol programs: FileZilla or WinSCP
- SharePoint Designer 2013, Master Pages, Page Layouts, and SharePoint 2010 and 2013 workflows
- GitHub or GitLab for version control
- Atlassian Confluence and JIRA
- Basic understanding of the Linux operating system
- Experience with SharePoint designer desired.
- Experience with SharePoint web development desired.
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.