Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
Senior Information System Technician will operate / maintain / sustain the JRTC Integrated Training Networks cyber security, the Joint Network Node (JNN), Joint Training Experimentation Network (JTEN), Higher Command (HICON) and the Air Force Green Flag East requirement.
- Must possess a basic understanding of structured cabling installation to include termination, labeling, and testing of coax, fiber and twisted pair cabling.
- Installs equipment used in LAN/CAN/WAN networks, including devices used for voice, video, and data telecommunications such as but not limited to network switches and terminal servers.
- Experience with or basic understanding of test equipment.
- Ability to work under pressure within specified deadlines. Comfortable working with other trades and peers. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Associate degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 3-5 years of directly related experience supporting network operations.
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.