Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
(NRE) provides support for DOMEX operations at NMEC as one of the primary dissemination components for DOMEX derived data. This support includes, but is not limited to the following objectives:
- Collating information, analyzes and synthesizes that information, and transforms it into a coherent and timely Intelligence Information Report (IIR).
- Working closely with linguists and technical intelligence professionals to identify relevant information that responds to national intelligence gaps for inclusion in the reports.
- Sorting through large volumes of data, identify the most important items, and address or issue timely reports containing appropriate data fields.
- Capable of preparing an average minimum of two comprehensive IIRs per week.
- Provide quality control and guidance and direction to reports writers in NMEC Reporting Element (NRE).
- Support tasks levied to the NRE.
- Develop and codify business practices in Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work across the center and with analysts and mission partners to identify items of intelligence value that warrant reporting, and support research and writing tasks required to generate finished technical intelligence products based on the government’s requirements.
- Gather, maintain and report metrics.
- Three years experience writing IIRs and at least one year experience using the HOT-R System.
- Experience using DOMEX derived data in reports.
- Proven ability to use various IC databases on various networks to research data to expound on information in written IIRs.
- Experience as an analyst supporting at least one of the intelligence disciplines* Familiarity with DoD and IC IIR standards.
- Experience with human intelligence reporting policies and procedures.
- Three years experience in an Intelligence Community or Department of Defense organization focused on reporting intelligence information or analysis.
- Comprehensive knowledge of an intelligence community focus area/topics
- Experience preparing IIRs in accordance with DHE-M 3301.001, and other related government/doctrinal documents.
- Experience incorporating DOMEX derived data into intelligence reports
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.