Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Cyber Security we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
Knight Federal Solutions is looking for a recruiter within our Orlando office to support a number of different contracts and customers within the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
- Through a high volume of outbound calls you will source, screen and qualify a number of candidates to support the various contracts within Knight Federal’s portfolio.
- Conduct phone screening of potential candidates to ensure they meet the potential positions qualifications.
- Work with our Facility Security Officer to ensure candidates have the appropriate clearance.
- Conduct reference check on potential new hires.
- Maintain a pipeline of candidates keeping accurate records within our internal database.
- Work with potential new hires to generate leads on upcoming or current contracts Knight Federal could pursue and to generate referral candidates.
What to expect working with Knight Federal:
You are expected to make the most of every call, generate a large volume of activity each week and maintain precise records. At Knight Federal we will never hold our recruiters to a specific metric but expect you to make the most of each workday. While we expect a fair amount of work to be accomplished our office is like a family and we like to have fun. Being a small business we also like to offer our employees opportunities to grow into other areas of interest and will provide all the tools and training to get you where you want to be.
- Ability to work within a fluid environment with ever changing requirements.
- Desire to earn your worth.
- Ability to overcome objections and continuously push to make the most of each day.
- Strong understand of military, intelligence community, security clearances, technology requirements and certifications.
- 1 – 2 years of recruiting experience
- Associates degree preferred
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.