Project Manager I
Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Cyber Security we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
The Project Manager I shall manage Industry and Intelligence Community (IC) engagement leading to identification of relevant technical solutions for capability gaps and support and planning towards future projects. Collaborate with analysts, collectors, and leaders throughout the DoD and the IC to facilitate the exchange of intelligence information as necessary in fulfillment of services.
The Project Manager I must be able to:
- Provide project management and technical support to assist the Government in planning, executing and maintaining capability development programs and projects across the multi-discipline Intelligence spectrum IAW and in compliance with DoD, Army, and all other applicable rules, regulations, processes and procedures.
- Produce technical documents of processes and procedures that support development and sustainment of software and hardware intensive systems and implement best practice planning, risk mitigation, and strategic support spanning the full Project Management Lifecycle.
- Facilitate DoD/IC synchronization technical exchange meetings, briefings, and demonstrations, provide meeting minutes, briefing slides and/or technical documents.
- Develop and coordinate Strategic Plans, Army Campaign Plans, Army Intelligence Master Plans, Organizational Structure Development, Manpower Reporting, Program Objective Memorandum, development of acquisition packets, Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs), Purchase Request & Commitments (PR&Cs) related documents and other Command planning activities.
- Active DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance
- MA or MS with at least 10 years’ experience in management of programs and projects OR a BA or BS with at least 5 years’ experience in management of programs and projects
- 5 years’ of military or civilian intelligence experience at the national, operational, or tactical level in one of the intelligence disciplines: Signals Intelligence, Geospatial Intelligence, Human Intelligence, Counterintelligence, Open-Source Intelligence, All Source Analysis, or Collection Management
- 5 years’ experience planning and executing In Progress Reviews, Operational Planning Team Meetings, and other synchronization/coordination meetings in support of complex projects requiring cross staff and/or multi agency interaction.
- 5 years’ project management experience involving defining project objectives and deliverables, identifying key stakeholders, assigning work roles and responsibilities, making resourcing recommendations (manpower, funding, and equipment) and setting a timeline of realistic milestones to accomplish tasks and objectives.
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.