Website Knight Federal Solutons Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of the projects. The primary focus is to meet project commitments, communicate with the client. The Project Manager leads or assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new systems and technologies.
- Manage all personnel, equipment, supplies, facilities, transportation, tools, materials, supervision, and other items and non-personal services necessary to perform the development, fielding, and sustainment of the COES2 as defined in the Performance Work Statement (PWS), except for those items specified as government furnished property and services.
- Coordinate planning and implementation of project, including the design and testing.
- Proactively communicate with project team members in support of the projects you oversee and address all concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Conduct evaluations for current project team members and assist in project deliverables.
- Leads process to develop cost savings ideas through cross-functional engagement of suppliers and project team members.
- Ability to maintain project budget and schedule.
- Communicate effectively at all levels of the organization including written, verbal and presentation techniques.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to track performance, Contract Deliverables (CDRLs), execute to mission requirements, and make recommendations for process improvement.
- Ability to facilitate procurement orders and inventory tracking as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in a project management.
- Effective oral communication and ability to interact with employees and industry partners in a highly professional manner.
- High level of organization and responsiveness.
- Knowledge of government programs, defense industry, or U.S. military required.
- Prior experience working with a diverse team to accomplish project goals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Project Management Certification (PMP, CAPM, CompTIA Project+).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the medical and/or IT field.
- Secret Clearance (or ability to obtain Secret Security Clearance)
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.