Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
- Assist in Training, Coaching, and Supervising Rotational Training Unit (RTU) personnel and newly assigned personnel in the use and execution of constructive simulations such as Warfighter Simulation (WARSIM).
- Be a proficient user and instructor on the WARSIM Battle Space Work Station (BSWS). Familiarity with Army Mission Command Systems and basic instruction on Command Post of the Future (CPOF).
- Work closely with Scenario Writers and Data Base personnel in order to develop scenarios, and system files used in support of Unit Training Events.
- Coordinate and work closely with JRTC Observer Controller Trainers (OCTs) in the execution of Unit Training Events.
- Assist the BLUFOR Maneuver Team in the development of unit operational plans using current doctrine and tactics.
- Must be able to travel unaccompanied to the continental US and foreign locations.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Must submit to and pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Former Sergeant First Class (E-7) or above assigned to Combat or Combat Support units.
- Held a Leadership position at Company, Battalion or Brigade level.
- Battle Staff, CTC OCT experience. Joint Service Staff experience and a minimum of an Associate’s Degree is a plus.
- Recent Combat experience in a Theater Area of Operations. Simulation experience, CTC OCT experience and a working knowledge of Company level Tactical Procedures.
- High School Diploma. Three years in combat, combat support, combat service, and support units, or comparable experience with maneuver command and control simulation systems.
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.