Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
We are currently seeking a Network Engineer with Offensive and Defensive Cyber expertise to support our customer’s cyber and enterprise operations. The incumbent will advise and guide projects and programs through the accreditation and maintenance milestones, including aligning and implementing appropriate Risk Management Framework (RMF) with agency policies and procedures. The ODC SME will provide (with focus on offensive infrastructure, tailored and close access, ODC tools development, and target analysis and development), Plan, prepare and execute action officer and senior-level conferences, meetings, workshops, and reviews in support of ongoing programs/projects related to the agency cyber portfolio.
- Applies knowledge and understanding of Information Assurance (IA) concepts, practices, and procedures using established IC and Agency policies and standards to minimize and/or mitigate security risks.
- Conduct research and analysis in support of capability requirements development.
- Analyzes approved concepts and doctrine for the purpose of developing DOD ODC related universal tasks and determining ODC capability gaps.
- Conducts research and analysis across multiple sources to establish the foundation for required ODC capability and network architecture development, identify capability gaps, and generate DOTMLPF-P solutions such as doctrine (principles and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) development, organizational design changes, training initiatives, materiel solutions, leadership and education requirements, personnel solutions, and facilities renovation and design.
- Provide comprehensive expertise in offensive cyberspace operations, research, and analysis, as well as defensive capability requirements development; integrate offensive cyberspace operations with electronic warfare, signals intelligence, and information operations.
- Provide comprehensive expertise in offensive/defensive cyberspace operations, research, and analysis, as well as network engineering capability requirements development.
- Collaborates with the designated Program Management (PM) Office in the development of Network System Engineering Plans and Test and Evaluation Management Plans – assisting the PM with the identification and assessment of essential elements of analysis; and acts as a member of a team consisting of functional, training, operational and T&E experts to execute the post-deployment assessment. Ensures final solution is fielded in accordance with approved fielding strategy.
- Generates products that provide experimentation/assessment observations, insights, findings, and recommendations. Produces applicable portions of a DOTMLPF Change Request and executes formal methods to capture the results of experimentation/assessments and ensure they are transitioned to the authoritative organization for implementation.
- Focuses on threats, vulnerabilities, and the security of programs and systems.
- Translates customer requirements into formal agreements and plans to culminate in customer acceptance or results.
- Anticipates future customer, industry, and business trends.
- Apply process improvement, reengineering methodologies, and internet-related methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
- Other tasks as required.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience with Cyber Security.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience. Master’s degree preferred with advanced training in Cyber Security.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with customers, team, and leadership.
- CISSP or CompTIA Security+.
- Network architecture, security engineering, operations experience required.
- Basic Splunk experience.
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.