Website Knight Federal Solutons Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
- Plans, designs, and evaluates new and existing computer network systems and services, including local area networks, wide area networks, intranets, and the Internet, providing analytical, technical, and administrative support.
- Plans, oversees, develops, and implements network policies and procedures and ensures network integrity as maintenance and modification projects to existing applications are undertaken.
- Plan, integrate and schedule the installation of hardware, operating systems, and software applications.
- Supervise the assessment and implementation of identified computer network environment fixes such as system patches and fixes associated with specific technical vulnerabilities as part of the Information Assurance Vulnerability Management program.
- Maintain system and network diagrams.
- Evaluates and recommends the installation, modification and replacement of hardware or software components.
- Assist in the planning, identify, and allocate functional requirements, identify participation in trade studies, provide inputs to documentation, and include design reviews.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Effective oral communication and ability to interact with employees and industry partners in a highly professional manner.
- High level of organization and responsiveness.
- Prior experience working with a diverse team to accomplish project goals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of government programs, defense industry, or U.S. military preferred.
- Experience in the medical field.
- Ability to be granted Secret clearance.
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.