Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
- Responsible for setup, software/hardware configuration, operation, troubleshooting and analysis of modeling and simulation software and operational computer systems.
- Serve as simulation technical controller for JSJ7 exercises using components of the Joint Live Virtual Construction (JLVC) Federation, and/or Joint Theater Level Simulation (JTLS) locally or distributed to remote locations.
- Coordinate with simulation developers to perform simulation/model software upgrades and system performance troubleshooting/analysis as required. Provides technical support to users. Monitors system effectiveness in satisfying user’s needs.
- Develop internal technical operating processes and manage technical operations for some of the following simulations utilized at JSJ7 Suffolk including but not limited to: the Joint Theater Level Simulation (JTLS), Joint Conflict and Tactical Simulation (JCATS), Air Warfare Simulation (AWSIM), Air Force Synthetic Environment for Reconnaissance and Surveillance/Multiple Unified Simulation Environment (AFSERS/MUSE), JCATS Low Overhead Driver (JLOD), Low Overhead Training System (LOTS), or other simulations/federations as required.
- Possess a Final SECRET clearance (TS clearance eligible)
- Experience operating JTLS or JLVC simulations (JCATS, JLOD, MUSE/AFSERS, AWSIM, LOTS)
- Experience with REDHAT/LINUX operating system (Command line experience in addition to GUI experience preferred)
- Experience with simulation operations and management
- Intermediate level understanding of file management structures related to simulations
- Knowledge of military systems; equipment; and tactics; techniques; and procedures (TTP) is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to temporarily work 12 hours shifts running assigned simulations in support of Joint Exercises
- Able to effectively interact with customers
- Able to work in a collaborative troubleshooting environment
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office or Libre Office software suite including; Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in programming languages: C++, Extensible Markup Language (XML), Java, MySQL, or other current programming languages.
- Familiar with C2 systems
- Familiar with the Joint Exercise Life Cycle
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.