Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
Serve as the functional expert conducting research, analysis, design, and development of Joint Exercise Operational Environments (OE). Coordinate, control and synchronize the efforts of other functional experts’ contributions to the exercise OE. Conceptualize and prepare supporting exercise scenario products. Conduct research, analysis, planning and portrayal of Adversarial / Opposing Forces (OPFOR) and Situational Forces (SITFOR) in Joint Exercises. Provide analysis for the replication of adversarial near peers, rogue nations and opportunistic Violent Extremist Organizations (VEO). Assist in the design and credible replication of units, platforms, systems, weapons, munitions and tactics in computer-assisted joint and combined military exercises and mission rehearsals. Craft exercise scenario products, OPFOR campaign plans and Master Scenario Event List (MSEL) injects during the Joint Event Life Cycle (JELC) in support of Combatant Command (CCMD) joint and combined training events. Facilitate exercise meetings, conferences and workgroup sessions. Incorporate exercise training objectives into exercise scenario products and OPFOR campaign plans. Maintain proficiency in required simulation models and assist in the development and validation of viable simulation databases. Serve as the Scenario Manager or OPFOR Senior Controller to the Exercise Director and the Joint Exercise Control Group (JECG) during the execution phase of training events.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and eligible for a U.S. passport
- Must possess a secret clearance (minimum) and meet eligibility requirements for Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)
- Must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience as a commissioned officer or DoD civilian equivalent including 5 years’ experience in planning and conducting military training
- Must be knowledgeable of 2 + 3 strategy of adversarial near peers, rogue nations and opportunistic Violent Extremist Organizations (VEO) and the roles they play in Joint Operations
- Must be able to travel unassisted to CONUS and oversees locations to perform job duties
- Demonstrated ability to develop, assess, adjust and execute plans
- Experience in Joint Exercise Life Cycle (JELC), Universal Joint Task List (UJTL) and Master Scenario Event List (MSEL) processes desired
- Ability to organize and complete assignments according to established standards regarding clarity, conciseness, style and terminology
- Skilled in all aspects of communications for briefings, presentations and classroom instructions
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office presentation, word processing, spreadsheet and collaboration applications
- Bachelor’s degree required (service experience may substitute)
- Graduate of an intermediate Service School desired
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.