Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
Work as a member of the team supporting the Joint Staff in delivering collective joint training to enhance the operational effectiveness of the current and future joint force. The Military Analyst – Master Scenario Events List (MSEL) Planner serves as a functional expert in the Master Scenario Events List (MSEL) section for the planning, conceptualization and preparation of MSEL products for joint and combined military exercises and mission rehearsals in coordination with the Joint Exercise Support Team (JEST).
- Participate, coordinate and plan the development of MSEL Matrix, MSEL database, overview briefing, storylines and scripted events for assigned Joint Exercise Life Cycle (JELC) events.
- Plan and facilitate MSEL synchronization events.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) and analysis for MSEL management and development.
- Serve as the Lead MSEL Manager to the Exercise Director and the Joint Exercise Control Group (JECG) during the execution phase of training events.
- Provide instruction in MSEL operations to members of the JECG. Attend planning conferences and execution events throughout JELC.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a US passport.
- Must possess a Secret clearance (minimum) and meet eligibility requirements for Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI).
- Must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience as a commissioned officer, non-commissioned officer, or DoD civilian equivalent.
- Must be able to travel unassisted to CONUS and oversees locations to perform job duties.
- Skilled in all aspects of communications for briefings, presentations and classroom instructions.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office presentation, word processing, spreadsheet and collaboration applications.
- Ability to organize and complete assignments according to established standards regarding clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
- S. or B.A. degree. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
- Five years’ experience in planning and conducting military training for a service or joint/combined organization.
- Current Top Secret clearance w/SCI eligibility.
- Experience in exercise design, Joint Exercise Life Cycle (JELC), Universal Joint Task List (UJTL), Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS) and Master Scenario Event List (MSEL) processes.
- Experience in using simulations to support training.
- Combatant Command, Joint Task Force, or Service headquarters staff experience.
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.