Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
- The persons in this position provide telephone, walk-in or office support services in addition to the assessment of customer needs, resolution of issues and documentation of steps taken. Support will cover a wide range of desktop hardware and software, common IT services, and specific applications on the Unclassified (NIPRNet) network.
- OS support, Account support (password resets, account unlocks, basic account troubleshooting), basic software support, basic hardware diagnostics, software installation, account creation, assist customers with setup and configuration of devices, and document customer requests and steps taken to resolution. Apply patches to systems that failed to patch remotely.
- Educational requirements include an AS/AA Degree in a related discipline from an accredited college or university or the equivalent technical experience.
- Experience requirements include zero to five years of related experience.
- Knowledge of macOS, Windows, and iOS
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- A+ CE certification
- Computing Environment for Operating Systems (Help Desk certificate, ITIL certificate, any Microsoft Certificate)
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.