Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Cyber Security we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
- Experience writing IIR’s.
- Familiarity using DOMEX derived data in reports.
- Familiarity with various IC databases on various networks to research data to expound on information in written IIRs.
- Familiarity as an analyst supporting at least one of the intelligence disciplines.
- Familiarity with DoD and IC IIR standards.
- Familiarity with human intelligence reporting policies and procedures.
- Comprehensive knowledge of an intelligence community focus area/topics.
- Collate information, analyze and synthesize that information, and transforms it into a coherent and timely Intelligence Information Report (IIR).
- Work closely with linguists and technical intelligence professionals to identify relevant information that responds to national intelligence gaps for inclusion in the reports.
- Sort through large volumes of data, identify the most important items, and address or issue timely reports containing appropriate data fields
- Experience in an Intelligence Community or Department of Defense organization focused on reporting intelligence information or analysis.
Required: TS/SCI, CI Polygraph
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.