Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
The Joint Support Team (JST) is seeking candidates for permanent full-time contractor Integration Analysts to support the OPG Assessment Team in the application of the Joint Warfighting Concept (JWC) and Essential Elements (EEs) in joint exercises and across the Joint Force. These positions are in response to customer-directed prioritization of the JST contract support requirements.
- Conducting interviews, collecting information, analyzing results, developing reports, and preparing tailored briefs containing joint lessons in support of planning (real-world & training), concept implementation assessment, and execution (real-world operations).
- Delivering, tracking, and disseminating products to support the execution of resolution actions across the DOTMLPF spectrum in support of Joint Force Development and Design, as well as Joint Concept implementation.
- Developing methods and means to collect and analyze data to support the production of a periodic assessment of the development, application, and effectiveness of identified EEs of the JWC and emerging concepts and apply them to exercise design, execution, and feedback.
- Identifying assessment objectives, keys, tasks, and articulation of the desired end state, develop a detailed Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) and associated Measures of Performance (MOP) and Effectiveness (MOE) for both distributed and collective collection, analysis, and assessment on EEs associated with an event.
- Supporting the development of a comprehensive concept implementation Assessment Plan and identifying measures of effectiveness.
- Conducting concept implementation assessment and delivering tailored analysis and assessment in both report and presentation formats.
- Delivering for each designated event (~6/year ) tailored reports and/or presentations, plus biannual assessment surveys.
- Participating in the Assessment Matrix Team (AMT) and OPG-led meetings and engage directly with relevant stakeholders and AMT leadership to better understand the scope of the assessment concept and to identify and recommend collection opportunities and plans.
- Monitoring the development, application, and effectiveness of EE design, measurement, and resolution and to develop issues related to EEs resulting from the assessment that require decisions at the operational and strategic level.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience as a commissioned officer or DOD civilian equivalent including 5 years’ experience in planning and conducting military training.
- Knowledgeable of 2 + 3 Strategy of adversarial near peers, rogue nations and opportunistic Violent Extremist Organizations (VEO) and the roles they play in Joint Operations.
- Ability to write concisely at an executive level.
- Willing to travel unassisted to CONUS and oversees locations to perform job duties.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, assess, adjust, and execute plans.
- Experience in Joint Exercise Life Cycle (JELC), Universal Joint Task List (UJTL) and Master Scenario Event List (MSEL) processes desired.
- Ability to organize and complete assignments according to established standards regarding clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Skilled in all aspects of communications for briefings, presentations, and classroom instructions.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office presentation, word processing, spreadsheet, and collaboration applications.
- Graduate of an intermediate Service School desired.
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.