Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
- 6+ years of experience as a U.S. Navy Surface Warfare Officer
- Experience as a tactical action officer on a cruiser or destroyer or an IAMD warfare tactics instructor (WTI)
- Experience as a strike group air defense watchstanderor operator
- Experience writing or developing tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Ability to compile input from multiple authors, research discrepancies, analyze results, and produce a high-quality written product
- Ability to maintain staff relationships and coordinate across multiple organizations
- Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience as an Air Defense Officer
- Experience as a Fire Control Officer
- Experience serving in a Fleet staff IAMD cell
- Understanding of Electronic Warfare principles and concepts
- TS/SCI clearance
- Master’s degree
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.