Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success
The contractor shall provide a qualified workforce to function as the lead data strategist for data instrumentation and data driven analysis capability for the 805 CTS. Responsibilities include; identify new datasets that can be leveraged through organically developed, opensource and government product capabilities. Work closely with the business intelligence, data operations and IT team to strategize and execute the development of data products. Identify relevant data sources and sets to mine for USAF/DoD needs. Coordinate collection requirements for large structured, semi-structured and unstructured datasets and variables. Communicate analytic solutions to stakeholders and implement improvements as needed to operational systems. Search through large data sets for usable information and correlate similar data to find actionable results. Execute analytical experiments methodically to help solve various problems and make a true impact across various domains and industries. Analyze data for trends and patterns while interpreting data with a clear objective in mind.Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models, and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy. Transfer data into new formats to make it more appropriate for analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree required in statistics, applied mathematics, or related discipline.
- Must have proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis.
- Must have advanced pattern recognition and predictive modeling experience.
- Must have experience with Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, and programming languages (i.e., Java/Python).
- Must maintain a Secret security clearance with Top Secret eligibility.
- 4+ years’ experience in data science field desired.
- Should have ability to communicate complex data in a simple, actionable way.
- Should have experience working in a dynamic, research-oriented group with several ongoing concurrent projects.
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.