Data Management Specialist
Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Cyber Security we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Engility is looking to hire someone with a passion for programming in support of Data Science. As a member of the Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) Data Science Team, you will help develop, update, and maintain tools for data discovery and advanced analytics, production databases leveraging a variety of disparate data sources, and visualizations and dashboards for subject-specific DOMEX data of interest. You will ensure timely responses for Requests for Services (RFS) in accordance with the customers’ needs and work closely with the DOMEX SIO to ensure senior leadership questions are answered to their satisfaction.
In this position you will be recognized for what you develop and your impact on the teams you support. You will get to work on one to several tasks at a time – we have lots to do here! You will expand your knowledge and skills across multiple programming languages and software packages.
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS
· Must have a current/active TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass a CI polygraph
· Solid knowledge/experience with at least one of the following languages: Python, Java, C/C++, C#, or R
· Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, within a related field
· Must be willing to work in a highly collaborative approach, managing multiple competing priorities and assignments
· 1 to 7 years of relevant, post-graduate experience
· Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
· Possession of excellent analytical and organizational skills
· Experience working with relational databases, including writing complex queries and stored procedures using any of the following: SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL
· Experience with any of the following version control repositories: Git, SVN, Confluence
· Experience creating data visualizations or dashboards using relational and aggregate data sources, including experience working with any of the following: Pandas, Tableau, matplotlib, D3
· Experience with big data, including processes for exploratory data analysis, information discovery, machine learning, and advanced analytic algorithms
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.