Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
The work being performed will be in support of the NAVFAC (Naval Facilities Engineering Command) in the construction, and renovation to existing facilities onsite. Ability to obtain a CAC (Common Access Card) is required for this position.
- Certification as a Certified Cost Professional (CCP) as issued by the American Association of Cost Engineers or a Certification as a Certified Cost Engineer (CCE) issued by the DOD is desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional cost engineering accepted standard of practice (code) experience for new construction cost engineering, including renovation cost engineering experience, is required.
- Completion of a course of studies from the Accreditation Board for Engineers and Technology (ABET) or National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB) accredited program from a college or university leading to a bachelor’s or master’s degree in one of the following: electrical, mechanical, civil engineering or architecture.
- The degree must also be supplemented by a considerable amount of hands-on design experience.
- It is desired that the candidate have 3-5 years of prior work experience in the design and/or construction fields and 5 years of cost engineering experience.
- Knowledge of local, state, federal, and foreign country laws, codes, and other statutory requirements affecting cost engineering design throughout the NAVFAC Mid-Atlantic AOR. Knowledge and experience with Autodesk software, Microsoft Office products, cost engineering software and other applicable DoD computer systems and software used by the Command.
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.