Contract Portfolio Manager
Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
- Assist in the Pre-Acquisition Award planning, preparing and maintaining of current and future acquisition requirements, as well as engage in Post-Award performance monitoring and tracking for legacy and future requirements.
- Use knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations and policies to advise on program and contractual matters in the acquisition planning stages.
- Provide Pre-Award support drafting Task Order Requirements Packages, including requirements documents (Statements of Work, Performance Work Statements), Evaluation Criteria, Independent Government Cost Estimates, Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans, Service Level Agreements, and other acquisition support documentation as required.
- Provide Post-Award review: Project tracking and analysis, burn rates analysis, project milestone deliverables, staffing, funds run out dates, and other duties as assigned.
- Work across departments and division to gather and understand requirements on programs and potential solutions – business function, user, technology, security, etc..
- Provide Post-Award Quality Assurance monitoring and controlling: Create Quality Assurance & Surveillance Plans (QASP) and Performance Requirement Summary Matrices (PRSM) and adjust, report, and monitor Quality Assurance monthly.
- Conduct tradeoff, risk, and other critical analyses, and provide recommendations to support the customer programs.
Education and/or Experience, and Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree or advanced training in management consulting is preferred.
- 10 years of experience providing management and technical direction to project personnel.
- Demonstrated experience in multiple IT-related functional disciplines (e.g., two or more of: Acquisition/Contracts Management, Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Security, Quality Assurance, etc.).
- Expert Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills and abilities.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI with CI-Poly or ability to pass a CI-Poly.
- DoD and IC experience desired.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Travel will be required within the Washington National Capital Region (NCR) on an as-needed basis for customer or corporate requirements.
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.