Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
KFS is seeking a Cloud Platform Engineer for a hybrid role in the Boston, MA area, to design, build, tests, and deploy cloud application solutions that integrate cloud and non-cloud infrastructure. This Engineer will deploy infrastructure and platform environments, create a proof of architecture to test architecture viability, security and performance.
- Installation, maintenance, patching, audit, and support of a secure MS Windows/Linux network environment and limited web/data application service
- Implementing, testing, and documenting system configurations
- Maintain COTS/GOTS application configurations and deployments
- Interface with local customers and provide IT related support to quickly resolve problems
- Prepare systems for operational use and support operational tests
- Create user accounts Install, configure, and maintain software licenses
- Attend planning and requirements meetings with Government and Civilian staff, Program Managers, and Customers as required
Here’s what you need:
- 5+ years of general systems administration experience demonstrating progressive responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience performing Windows or Linux system administration duties
- Experience supporting a cloud environment (AWS preferred) to include delivering, securing/managing and diagnosing/troubleshooting complex issues
- Experience in a DevSecOps focused environment (e.g., working with configuration management tools, applying automation & infrastructure as code concepts)
- DoD 8140 Compliant with System Administrator (451) Intermediate
Bonus points if you also have:
- PowerShell and/or Bash Scripting experience
- Microsoft Identity & Access Management Configuration experience
- Familiarity with Group Policy Object Management
- Working knowledge of Certificate/CA/PKI Infrastructure
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance; must be willing to obtain CI Poly
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.