Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
- Installation, maintenance, patching, audit and support of a secure MS Windows/Linux network environment and limited web/data application service
- Maintain COTS/GOTS application configurations and deployments
- Maintain file servers, Firewalls, network access, Security Monitoring Systems and system documentation as required
- Interface with local customers and provide IT related support to quickly resolve problems
- Attend planning and requirements meetings with IT staff, Program Managers and customers as required
- Prepare system for operational use and support operational tests
- Create user accounts
- Install, configure, and maintain software licenses
Here’s what you need:
- 1+ years experience with cloud systems
- Demonstrated understanding of cloud architectures
- Demonstrated understanding of A&A process using the Risk Management Framework
- 1+ years of experience supporting the Cloud environments to include, delivering, securing and managing container-based applications and supporting the Cloud
- 2+ years of Systems administration and automation experience with Windows and/or Linux to include PowerShell and/or Bash Scripting
- DoD 8140 Compliant with System Administrator (451) Intermediate
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Microsoft WIN Server 2016 or 2019
- Experience with RedHat Enterprise Linux
- General understanding of basic Networking principles
- Experience with RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- General understanding of basic Networking principles.
- An active TS/SCI clearance is required to start
- Must be willing to submit for CI polygraph
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.