Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
KFS is seeking a Cloud DevOps Engineer for a hybrid role in the Boston, MA area, to design, build, test, and deploy cloud application solutions that integrate cloud and non-cloud infrastructure. This Engineer will deploy infrastructure and platform environments, creates a proof of architecture to test architecture viability, security and performance.
Here’s what you need:
- 5 years of general systems administration experience demonstrating progressive responsibilities
- 5 years of experience performing Windows or Linux system administration duties
- Experience supporting a cloud environment (AWS preferred) to include delivering, securing/managing, and diagnosing/troubleshooting complex issues
- Experience in a DevSecOps environment (e.g., working with configuration management tools, applying automation & infrastructure as code concepts)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Discipline, or 4 years of equivalent professional or military experience can be used in lieu of degree requirements
Bonus points if you have:
- PowerShell and/or Bash Scripting experience
- Jira Service Management & JQL
- Microsoft Identity & Access Management Configuration experience
- Familiarity with Group Policy Object Management
- Working knowledge of Certificate/CA/PKI Infrastructure
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance; must be willing to obtain CI Poly
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.