CI/CD Software Pipeline Engineering
Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success
The contractor shall provide a qualified workforce to function as the CI/CD software pipeline engineer to support the development and deployment of the data instrumentation and data driven analysis capability for the 805 CTS. The CI/CD software pipeline engineer improves CI/CD tools integration/operations and provides full automation of CI/testing. Develops, scales, and controls strategies, standards, guidelines, governance of Continuous Integration systems. Joins the ongoing design, implementation, and preservation of systems and tools across the stack. Collaborates with internal development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality. Writes and maintains documentation of infrastructure. Troubleshoots and corrects issues along the CI/CD pipeline. Works directly with the third-party vendors to fix infrastructural issues.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related fields.
- Must have knowledge of DoD Dev Sec Ops practices and reference architectures.
- Must have hands-on experience in installing, configuring, operating, and monitoring CI/CD pipeline tools.
- Must have knowledge in installing, configuring, operating, and monitoring software security pipeline tools.
- Must be proficient in script writing (languages are irrelevant).
- Must maintain a Secret security clearance with Top Secret eligibility.
- 4+ years of experience in CI/CD engineering desired.
- Experience in excerpting metrics and results from CI/CD security tools desired.
- Strong knowledge of popular cloud computing platforms desired.
- Strong understanding of network essentials and system administration exposure desired.
- Familiarity with software packing and deployment tools Docker and Kubernetes, version control tools such as Github, security/vulnerability tools, code coverage analytical tools, and monitoring tools desired.
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.