Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success!
The contractor shall provide a qualified workforce to function as a graphic designer for the 805 CTS. The graphic designer creates and designs various materials for print and digital media. Ensures projects are completed with high quality and on schedule. Establishes creative direction for the squadron as well as brand guidelines. Prioritizes and manages multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions. Performs retouching and manipulation of images. Works with a wide range of media and use graphic design software. Provides and develops digital icons, banners, and symbols to be included in organizational software and websites.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in graphic design.
- Must have knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Must have excellent eye for detail.
- Must be knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
- Must maintain a Secret security clearance with Top Secret eligibility.
- Should have a bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field.
- Should have familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- Should have a portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.