Battle Lab Land Domain Planner
Website Knight Federal Solutions Inc.
Knight Federal Solutions is a trusted provider to industry leading prime contractors, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. We have established a company culture that supports our employees, their families and the communities in which they live and work. When you join our team you belong to a group of people that work hard, strive for greatness and care about people.
Our hard work is evident in everything we do. Whether it be supporting large government programs in the areas of Simulation and Training, Information Technology, Intelligence or Engineering we always strive to be the best. It is for this reason that we have been recognized as a World Class Team Supplier by Northrop Grumman and were also named one of Florida’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
As Knight Federal Solutions continues to grow, we look forward to hiring the best and the brightest to join us in our success
The contractor shall provide US Army land domain subject matter expertise across land operations in joint environments and serve as the resident joint fires officer to the 805th CTS. Provide SME experience in multiple joint exercise and joint/US Army Command and Control organizations. Provide SME across the Fires warfighting function and joint operations. Demonstrate a clear understanding of Unified Land Operations. Act as primary 805 CTS integration planner for US Army Project Convergence planning and development. Will support Service and COCOM exercises, demonstrations, simulations, war games and related events. Provides briefings and staff level support to out brief FLAG exercise activities, to include briefing senior leaders within the DoD. Prepares correspondence, presentations, graphics, analysis, and other documentation. Will prepare, review, edit and comment on surveys, analyses, requirements documents, and assessments.
- Masters’ degree strongly desired
- Must be a former Army officer (O-5 or higher) with minimum of 6 years joint fires operational experience
- Must be a former 13/14-series military occupational skill (MOS) with tactical and operational level experience at the division echelon and higher
- Must be a former Battlefield Coordination Detachment Commander, Deputy Commander or Army Air and Missile Defense Command Deputy Commander, Chief of Staff, or G3 Operations Officer
- Must be proficient in briefing large audiences
- Must have a Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility at a minimum
- Should be a graduate of Joint Air Operations Senior Staff Course (JSSC) and the Joint Firepower Course (JFC)
- Should possess experience at the Combined Land Forces Component Commander (CFLCC) and Combined Forces Air Component Commander (CFACC) integrating and coordinating operations
Knight Federal Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.